Since B has been gone, I have had the most ridiculous dinners. Night one, I made cheesy poofs as a snack and ate so many of them I felt sick and didn't have dinner. Hot, I know.
Night two, I made a batch of flourless peanut butter cookies. They were super easy and used only 3 ingredients: brown sugar, pb, and an egg. amazing!
Then last night, after I had 2 tacos from the taco truck near my buddy's house (one pollo, one carne asada - delicious and only $1 each), I came home and decided to whip up a batch of biscuits and gravy. Delicious, but I can't just keep eating sugar and flour.
Here's me & Taz having a cookie break. He's got a pb dog cookie & I have a pb human cookie - precious.

Here's me & Taz having a cookie break. He's got a pb dog cookie & I have a pb human cookie - precious.
well I hoped you saved some of those PB cookies for me when I get home! (the human kind, that is)
ReplyDelete